Lights Of Heaven

Saturday 15 July 2017

Week 4 - Module 2

GOAL SETTINGπŸš€

WEDNESDAY, 5 JULY 2017


Goal Setting: How to organise my time within studying at UiTM pahang until graduate.

Goals are the ends towards which we direct our effort. What we (I) want to achiece!
Goals are important in varsity life because they help motivate me to do work, attend classes and study for exam.
Even though I already may have set some goals before in your life, chances are I thought a little about whether those goals were realistic.
I can actually improve my academic performance in university by learning to set goals that motivate me to do well in exams.
                               


Today, Our lectures are given by Puan Rosnani Sidek and Puan Hamidah. They are so kind and sporting too! 😊😘








CHARACTERISTICS OF GOALS

➢ Goals should be SELF-CHOSEN

➢ Goals should be MODERATELY CHALENGGING

➢ Goals should be REALISTIC

➢ Goals should be MEASURABLE

➢ Goals should be SPECIFIC

➢ Goals should be POSITIVE


 Some example goals that i would like to do too!















 

⏰LEARNING MANAGEMENT SYSTEM (LMS)⏰


  1. software application for the administration, documentation, tracking, reporting and delivery of educational courses or training programs. 
  2. Mostly, lecturer will give the assingment for student here.
  3. Students can also pay bill online and know important dates here.


HOW TO OPEN (LMS)

  • Go to Uitm Pahang Website
  • Create an account there
  • Go to 'student application'
  • Create new account
  • Insert User ID (Matriks no) and password(remember!)
#Dont give the password to friends






SMART GOAL SETTING 





5 steps approach
  1. (Name the subject/skill/topic)
  2. My weakness for this subject
  3. How to prevent the weakness (Tentative)
  4. Review and revise my goal statement
  5. Polish

Then, we were divided to 13 group for today's group activity . (Using 5 steps approach).


Each group has 20 person. And I joined group 7.


Our task for today are listed 10 Personal Goal Statement. So this is an example what I have write with my groupmates.

EXAMPLE:
1. Topic- Study Skill

2. Weakness - cannot focus in class because thinking unnecessary things such as what I want to eat for lunch/what I want to do after class/ feels tired/ not enough sleep.

3. How to prevent- Forget all the things/ never skip breakfast because it can make us feel fresh and energizer/ sleep early

4. Start to do and practice in our daily life eventhough its hard.

5. We will get used with the change. Practice make prefect!πŸ’₯




Searching for ideas



My Groupmates πŸ‘¬πŸ‘¦

Although its new, but im so happy to meet them. Hope we will see each other again. πŸ˜„πŸ˜‰



So this is my goals setting in short term.





GOALS
DESCRIPTION
Communication
= Became brave when speaks.
= Get to know more my classmates
Study
= Finish revision before examination
= Ready mentally and physically
Money 
= Did not buy unecessary things
= Always bring water so that I did not often buy water.




















No comments:

Post a Comment